Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dream: Terror then Peace (Part 2)



After i woke up, i could say that my field of vision contracted to a single dark spot, then disappeared altogether, leaving not darkness, but a bright void.


I could say that i felt as though I were spinning or as though i were being pulled inside out. All these things are true, yet none of them convey the sense I had of complete disruption, of being slammed very hard against something that wasn't there.

The truth is that nothing moved, nothing changed, nothing appeared to have happened, yet I experienced a feeling of a terror so great that I lost all sense of WHO, or WHAT, or WHERE I was.

I was in the heart of chaos.

I cannot really say I lost consciousness, but i was certainly not aware of myself for sometime. I felt sick and dizzy, and then I "woke", if that's the word.

then there was Peace...






















We live
We love
We hurt
We joke
We're right
We're wrong
We're weak
We're strong
We lived to love


No comments: